Saturday, September 17, 2011

David is Two!!!


Today is David’s second birthday. I love David so much. Because he is the first boy in our family, I just love watching him grow and change so so much.  It is so fun to watch all the “boy” things he does.  His favorite things right now are cars and car keys.  Immediately when Matt gets home from work, he asks for “keys”.  Then, no matter how hot it is outside, he wants to go play in the car, pushing all of the buttons and turning on all of the lights and windshield wipers.  When I first had him, I didn’t think boys and girls were that different.  Experience is teaching me otherwise, and I absolutely love it.  Maybe because I have more than one kid, I actually think it is rather funny when David gets into everything.  Not that it is any more fun to clean up all of his messes, but it is funny to watch him and less stressful, because it is just another one of those stages.... (: 

Here is a picture of the birthday party and cake that we made him.  The girls had fun helping me make the cake.  David is the start of birthday season in our family, so this is the first of many to come... (: